- This event has passed.
Sensory evaluation cacao and chocolate
April 4 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 AM on Monday, repeating until April 30, 2022
- Language: Spanish & English
- Time: 3 hours
- Price: 1150 MXN
In this theoretical workshop you will learn about the qualities of cacao and how to evaluate these.
- Learn about the history and biology of cacao and ethical sourcing
- Learn how to evaluate cacao and the organoleptic (determine if chocolate can transfer tastes or odors to the material it is packaged in) techniques we use
- Taste cacao tasting from different regions of Mexico and other parts of the world
- Taste Mexican chocolate and chocolates from other parts of the world
The workshop includes:
- Cacao drinks
- 2 chocolate bars