Motorcycle tour Volcan Chichonal
December 3 @ 9:00 AM - December 4 @ 4:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
- Language: Spanish & English
- Time: 2 days, 1 nights
- Price: 5000 MXN per bike
- Riding time: 20 hours
Two awesome once-in-a-lifetime experiences in one! Two once-in-a-lifetime adventures in one – experience an exciting ride through the Altos and ascend to the top of an active volcano!
First up- riding along some of the most twisty mountain roads, stopping for a quick leg stretch at the hidden waterfall of El Chorreadero, then continue even higher into the Altos. We’ll spend the night
We will rise early the next day to climb the still active volcano of Chichonal! The hike is approximately five hours, 8km. After that we will drive back to San Cris via a different route.
- Riding time is approximately 12 hours
- Distance: 450km
- Mixture of paved and unpaved roads.
- Experienced riders only- we’ll all take separate bikes! Must be comfortable and familiar with riding a motorcycle.
The tour includes:
- Enough suitable clothes so that you can adapt to the weather. The weather can change quickly, and temperatures can be both hot and cold, dry and wet on our trip.
- Close toed shoes
We meet at SEDEM at 9 A.M.