Motorcycle tour Palenque
January 20, 2023 @ 9:00 AM - January 22, 2023 @ 3:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Friday, repeating indefinitely
- Language: Spanish & English
- Time: 3 days, 2 nights
- Price: 5000 MXN per bike
An adventure to this famous Ancient City deep within the jungle! This is it – the ultimate ride! This route is defined by it’s diversity – we will experience so much in such a short period of time, it will be unforgettable!
We will go soaring through the Altos, crossing into the state of Tabasco, stopping only to explore a cave so far “off the beaten path”, there isn’t even a path there. We’ll make it to Palenque just in time to hear the howler monkeys at night.
We’ll explore the ruins, hike the waterfall of Misol-Ha, and swim at the natural waterpark of Roberto Barrios. One more night in the jungle, then we will return to the mountains and the forest, traveling via some dirt roads. We will make a stop at Agua Azul – a landmark waterfall.
- Riding time is approximately 20 hours
- Distance 800km
- Mixture of paved and unpaved roads.
- Experienced riders only- we’ll all take separate bikes! Must be comfortable and familiar with riding a motorcycle.
The tour includes:
- Enough suitable clothes so that you can adapt to the weather. The weather can change quickly, and temperatures can be both hot and cold, dry and wet on our trip.
- Close toed shoes
We meet at SEDEM. Starting time is flexible.