- This event has passed.
Make your own delicious chocolate bar!
June 18 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 AM on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
From bean to bar
- Language: Spanish & English
- Time: 3 hours
- Price: 1150 MXN
You will learn about:
- The history and biology of cacao & ethical sourcing
- Recognizing the qualities of cocao
- Techniques of cacao agriculture and its social environmental impact
- Tempering & molding chocolate
The workshop includes:
- Cacao tasting from different regions of Mexico and other parts of the world
- Cacao drink
- 2 chocolate bars made in the workshop
Contact us for reservations!